You can utilize the Mac OS X program Font Book to oversee and sort out every one of your text styles, whether they accompanied your Mac or you downloaded them on the Internet. Situated in the Applications organizer, Font Book gives you a chance to review and gathering your font styles.
Follow the following points to manage you fonts in mac:
· Group your text styles into User (private textual styles interesting to your user record) and Computer (open textual styles accessible to any individual who utilizes this Mac) groups.
· Sort your textual styles into textual style set, including Web, PDF, and Classic. The Classic set amasses exemplary text styles with names, for example, Baskerville and Copperplate. You can make your own text style group of set by picking the File and afterward New Collection orders and writing a name for the gathering. At that point simply drag text styles from the Font section into your new set of collection.
· Review your text style of decision by tapping the textual style name in the Font segment. Drag the slider to one side of that sheet to change the sort size of the text styles you’re inspecting.
· Impair the textual styles you seldom or never use by tapping the little box with the check mark under the Font list. The word Off shows up alongside the textual style’s recently turned gray out name. On the off chance that you alter your opinion, pick the charge Edit and afterward Enable textual style you crippled. (Try not to stress in the event that you go over an application that demands a crippled text style. Panther will open the textual style for your benefit and close it down when you close the project.)
· On the off chance that you need to add text styles to the machine, tap the + button under the same segment and peruse to the textual style’s area on your PC. You can likewise open new text styles you’ve downloaded or acquired with the Font Book application by essentially double tapping them.
You can likewise review a text (font) style family (or families) in the Font Book by printing them. Pick File and afterward Print that, from the pop-up menu, select how you’d like to show these text styles:
Index: A line of sample content (in capitalized and lowercase) is printed. Drag the Sample Size slider to adjust the measure of the example content.
Collection: Prints a framework of all the text style glyphs. This time you can drag a Glyph Size slider.
Waterfall: A whole textual (font) style letters in order is printed in progressively bigger text dimensions until there is no more space on the printed page. You can pick the sample sizes of the content.